Esteem is one of the pioneers for supply of modular Fired Heaters. Where required, we incorporate modularisation into each phase of the project from design to erection. Our design department is well conversant with modular design requirements. We have a fully equipped workshop with facilities to provide refractory lined & dried-out complete heater modules. Keeping in view transportation limitations, modular construction can be executed to any level, even to complete heaters, with platforms, burners, piping, duct work and instrumentation installed.
Modular construction can cutdown cost between 05% to 20% and shorten construction period substantially. Plant can be brought on line many months earlier than conventionally built plant project.
Modular Fired Heaters
|Radiant Type >||Horizontal||Vertical||Arbor||Vertical Cylindrical|
|Modularization||For wall mounted configuration, entire Radiant can be sent as a single module. Alternatively, coils can be transported in hairpins||Entire Radiant can be dispatched in refractory lined condition or in panels. Coils can be dispatched in pre-fabricated bundles ready for field installation||Coils can be supplied in arbors welded to manifolds for shipment and quick installation||These are well suited for modularization. Can be dispatched as complete radiant, or petals of shell and coil segments|
- Better quality due to controlled shop environment
- Reduced site activities
- Cost/ time advantages
Considerations in design
- Structural integrity of modules
- Design for ease of transportation
- Design for ease of erection
- Design for easy interface between parts/ modules
- Ensuring completeness of module in all respects to reduce site activities
Information required for Module Designing
- Length, width and height limitations
- Route traffic restrictions
- Offloading & erection facilities at site
- Availability of module storage area at site
Many modularization configurations are possible. Contact us to discuss how your next heater or convection section can be supplied in modular form.