Esteem designs and supplies Fired Heaters with industry leading efficiency and run life.
Fired Heaters are one of the most important equipment in any refinery or petrochemical plant. Almost every unit in a refinery needs a fired heater. Also, Heaters are one of the largest consumers of fuel in the refinery and minor improvements in fuel consumption of the fired heaters can lead to quite large savings.
Esteem offers two decades of experience in design and supply of direct fired heaters, EDC crackers, steam reforming furnaces, and other process furnaces for all types of refinery, petrochemical, chemical and Oil & Gas applications. Our company is equipped to take up heater projects of any scale from complete lumpsum turnkey projects to fast track revamps or rebuilds). We have capabilities to provide refinery heaters as per API 560 or other process/ petrochemical heaters as per client/ consultants' design requirements.
Over the past decades, we have built a strong reputation for quality, reliability and performance. We provide cost-effective solutions to clients and get recognized by repeat orders from clients. We have stringent quality systems in place (ISO-9001 certified) to ensure that the equipment supplied by us and/or services provided to clients meet or exceed the contract and regulatory requirements. Our continuous improvement efforts ensure that quality is the essence of all activities at Esteem.
Esteem is one of the forerunners in design and supply of process furnaces in the form of modules. Modular approach helps cut short the site erection duration, and allows for more control over equipment quality. Fired Heaters can be designed to be supplied in modules based on the client, site and transportation requirements.
Services provided for Fired Heaters
ESTEEM OFFERS FULL SCOPE OF SERVICES AND THE EXPERTISE TO COMPLETE ANY FIRED HEATER PROJECT ON TIME!
- Process and Thermal Design
- Structural and Mechanical Design
- Detail Engineering
- Project management and consultancy
- Shop fabrication (modular/ conventional)
- Site fabrication
- Site erection/ construction
- Revamps and Turnarounds
- Optimization and Efficiency improvement services
- Procurement services of components and spares
- Preventive maintenance
- Liasoning and other related services
In addition, we also provide design, supply and installation services for:
- Radiant and Convection coils in CS/ SS/ AS materials.
- Superheater coils in CS/ SS/ AS materials.
- Refractory lining (insulating castable/ insulating brick/ ceramic fiber lining)
- Shop/ site fabricated equipment.
- Pre-fabricated piping spools ready for field welding / bolting at site in CS/ SS/ AS.
- Plant/ yard piping in CS/ SS/ AS materials.
- Static/ rotary equipment.
Broad range of applied expertise in Fired Heaters
Our equipment can be designed as per process requirements and plant layouts. Depending on the application, the heater shape and size (vertical cylindrical, box) and tube configuration (horizontal, vertical, abror, helical, etc.) can is selected.
Fired Heater categories based on configuration
- Vertical Tube Cabin Heaters (Single or Double Fired)
- Hydrogen Reformers
- Ethylene Cracking Furnaces
- Crude Charge
- Horizontal Tube Cabin Heaters (Single or Double Fired)
- Delayed Cokers (DCU)
- Atmospheric (crude/ bitumen)
- EDC Cracking Furnaces
- Vaccum Heaters
- Crude Heaters (CDU/ AVU)
- Hot Oil Heating
- Ketene Furnaces
- Vertical Cylindrical Heaters (hairpin coil or helical coil)
- Most of the above services
Fired Heater categories based on service
- Refinery Heaters
- Delayed Cokers
- Catalytic Reformers
- Hydroprocessing Heaters
- Petrochemical Heaters
- EDC Cracking Furnaces
- Steam Superheaters
- Hot Oil Heaters
- Steam Reformers
We are one of the few vertically integrated companies in the field. We have in-house resources for executing and managing the entire life cycle of a Heater project. Due to this we are able to achieve higher operational efficiency and lower overheads that in-turn provide value to our customers.
- In-house design department having rich experience in engineering and detailing of heaters and furnaces of almost all kinds.
- Two fully equipped workshops having best in class fabrication and testing facilities.
- Own qualified and experience welders and technicians.
- Complete site execution setups capable of taking up projects of all sizes and criticality.
At Esteem, safety is paramount. It forms the cornerstone of almost all our activities. Safety is taken into account right from the design stage. All personnel are given special safety related training and learn to integrate safety into everything that they do.
We strive to deliver the best value for any Fired Heater project, no matter the location or size.