Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL) - Guwahati Refinery is undertaking a revamp of their INDMAX unit to increase the capacity by 150% (from 100,000 TPA to 150,000 TPA).
IOCL has selected Esteem for executing the modification of the Reactor Regenerator (R-R) Section and the Gascon Section for this prestigious project. CB&I Lummus is the supplier of New Mixed Feed Injectors and Modular grid of Reactor stripper and Engineers India Ltd. (EIL) is performing the detailed engineering for the project.
Briefly the job includes:
- Installation of Riser Cyclone and Reactor cyclone in reactor
- Installation of Primary Cyclone and Secondary cyclone in Regenerator
- Modification of Reactor Stripper
- Works in Feed Injection/ Riser Spool Section
- Removal and installationof Regenerated Catalyst Stand Pipe Spool piece
- Various modifications in the Gascon section
Esteem is also supplying the Riser Spool Piece and the Regenerator Catalyst Stand Spool piece to IOCL - Guwahati under a separate order.
Esteem prides itself on working with its clients to deliver products and services of exceptional value. Safety and Quality are our highest priorities and we strive to keep continuously improving our performance on these parameters.